Be Our Sales Partner
Extra Income From Home Philippines As A Real Estate Agent
Do you want to Earn Unlimited Income with little to no capital?
My Name is Johnny Chua.
4 years ago, I’ve made one of the most important decision in my life. I decided to become a Real Estate Entrepreneur. I was able to help a lot of people realize their dream of becoming Homeowner. I also got to earn a good decent income. It’s good to have various awards as well.
I’m Rich because of two reasons: My income is much more than my monthly expenses—and I’m able to help people realize their dream.
And that’s what I want you to experience.
Friend, I want to stop talking about me and start talking about you. I want you to enjoy the same blessing in your life. And the key is to take the First Step and contact the number below.
PRO-FRIENDS, our Partner Developer has been in the Industry for 14 years and is the undisputed number 1 Developer in Cavite.
PRO-FRIENDS aims to give the best dream home packaged with unmatched convenience in strategic locations. We are committed to provide quality homes at friendly rates.
From small pocket developments, to medium rise condominiums and townhouses, PRO-FRIENDS has ventured into estate development to meet the different tastes and needs of the Filipino home buyers.
Professionalism and customer service are key elements of our business philosophy. First-time home buyers or those looking to upgrade to a bigger home, will find that PRO-FRIENDS is a suitable place to begin the process. Our portfolio offers a wide array of house models and communities – there is one sure to match your family’s lifestyle.
PRO-FRIENDS’ Mission and Vision
We are your trusted partner in building homes and communities…
• For our BUYERS, quality and affordable homes and communities;
• For our AGENTS, business opportunities and professional growth;
• For our EMPLOYEES, professional advancement and personal growth;
• For our BUSINESS PARTNERS, a mutually beneficial relationship, guided by integrity and prudence;
• For our SOCIETY, an environment-friendly holistic development.
Our tribute to God and the communities we serve.
A dominant leader and industry prime mover in property development…our legacy to Philippine society.
Service Excellence is one significant distinction that we would like to make in the real estate industry. Service excellence implies going the extra mile to delight the customer and having the commitment to deliver “against the odds”. It also requires innovation.
Professionalism is reflected by the skills, competencies, and character of people who build our homes/communities and deliver our services. This value subsumes people development and training.
Integrity implies wholeness and absence of duplicity. We are in the business of trust. We can only sustain performance if we are trusted by our partners and stakeholders.
Respect is manifested in giving value to ideas and feelings of various stakeholders: Agents, Employees, and Suppliers.
The essence of innovation is “thinking out of the box” and creativity.
The essence of Teamwork is synergy. More than the “Sense of Family”, teamwork puts a premium on learning and growing as a team and relationships that build trust. This core value also implies getting rid of organizational “silos” and turf-mentality within PRO-FRIENDS family. Teamwork also involves the values of Respect, Dignity.
Lancaster Estates is a 1,000-hectare English countryside-inspired residential community that spans Imus, Kawit and Gen. Trias in progressive Cavite. Price starts at Php 7,000 monthly. Just 18 Mins to SM Mall of Asia.
Carmona Estates is a 60-hectare development that is kid-friendly, evidenced by the pocket parks and open spaces available for the young ones to play in and explore. Price starts at Php 7,000 monthly. Just 15 Mins to Alabang.
Bellefort Estates is a 110-hectare premier development, located in the Daang Hari area of Bacoor, Cavite. Price starts at Php 21,000 monthly. Just 20 Mins, one Ride to Alabang.
Ilustrata Residences is a 6-Tower, Mid Rise Condominium Project in Boni Serrano (Santolan) Quezon City. Price starts at Php 7,500 monthly. Walking distance to EDSA – MRT.
Affordable House and Lot Packages, Easy-to-own Payment Schemes, Low Interest Rates of 6-8% per annum, extended payment term of up to 20 years – these are the Perfect Combinations that makes it EASY for AVERAGE FILIPINOS to REALIZE their DREAMS of Becoming a HOMEOWNER.
Imagine having a flexible career with Php 100,000-plus per month earning potential that you can train for and break into in only a matter of weeks. Earn Extra Income From Home without Investment. Real estate agents enjoy these benefits and more. No wonder becoming a real estate agent is such a popular choice with career changers.
Real estate agents make sure their clients have all the information they need before making a decision. Real estate agents are paid in commission which is a percentage of the sale price of each transaction, so your earning potential is unlimited.
Real estate agents receive enormous satisfaction from finding the perfect new home for their clients. If you love people and are rewarded by helping them, you have discovered a career that will allow you to turn your passion into a real way to making a living.
If you like to socialize, working as a real estate agent may not feel like real “work” to you. Much of the career involves meeting people, chatting, and building relationships. Also, real estate is not a 9-5 job. You’ll have the flexibility to set a work schedule that works for you.
There has never been a better time to become a real estate agent.
There is always money to be made in real estate, whether the real estate market is hot, cold, or steady. With rising household incomes, low interest rates, people who have been waiting to buy are now ready to buy.
“If you would like to be paid to help people decide on their first home, Becoming a Real Estate Agent is for YOU”
What a Real Estate Agent Does?
- Pre-qualify real estate clients to be sure they are ready to buy
- Tour properties with your clients
- Present your real estate to your potential buyers
- Close the transaction
- Answer Common problems and how to avoid them
Getting Ready to Become a Real Estate Agent
- Attend our Accreditation Seminar.
- Start your real estate training right now through informal learning
- Tips on researching your local real estate market
Getting Real Estate Clients
- How to connect with potential buyers in the community
- How to use the Internet to market you and your real estate services
- How to network and solicit client referrals
- A list of effective advertising “freebies” that remind clients of you
PLUS, you will discover:
- Ways to use technology in real estate, including Social Media, your Website, PowerPoint presentations, Videos, blogs, and more
- Building a network of partners who help you better serve your real estate clients
- Who your most important source of market information will be (and why they are crucial for your success)
- And much more!
I remember my first day in attending the seminar for Green Circle Realty, thanks to my friend and colleague Joyce Antiporda; I subsequently became part of Sir Johnny Chua’s team. My first impression of him was that of a timid and quiet type of person, but when we engaged in conversation I was surprised to find his knowledge and insights in today’s real estate landscape and online marketing efforts was outstanding. By that time, I was talking about my past outfits as a web content writer and a specialist in online marketing; he said that this is the perfect match for me. Luckily, by that time I have recently resigned my previous work and little did I know of what surprises the following weeks held for me learning under his wing.
HOW DO I COMPUTE MY INCOME?
Total Selling Price of an average size property – 2,000,000.00
3% Commission – (2,000,000.00 x 3%) = 66,000.00
Less 10% Withholding tax – 6,600
Net Commission Received – Php 59,400.00 *
* Just 2 units per month, can give you Php 100,000.00++ Income.
If you’re PART TIME: You are working full-time making a living and part-time making your Fortune.
- Male or Female
- Part Time / Full Time
- Highly motivated and willing to be trained
- Age at least 22 years old
- With pleasing personality
- Fresh College Graduate or College Undergraduate of Any Course
- Sales Experience *preferred but not required
- Willing to attend Trainings, seminars and Meetings
We Provide Personality Development and Training Program to Develop your Selling Skills
- 3% Industry Standard Commissions
- Generous Incentives (Performance Based)
- Core Competencies Training to Make A LOT OF SALES in Real Estate
- Trainings and Seminars on Customer Service
- Marketing Materials to make Sales
- Sales Focus Events to Generate Leads
- Internet Marketing Trainings
- AND MORE!!
- Attend Half Day, 9am to 12pm *Accreditation Seminar (Wednesday or Saturday)
- Join on-site orientation
- Attend Trainings, seminars and Meetings
- Submit fully acomplished accreditation form, photocopy of valid ID, and 2×2 picture
*Accreditation Location: Rm. 2102-C West Tower, Tektite, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Why don’t you grab your phone and Contact Johnny right now to begin your journey to Financial Freedom.